Reiki Symbols Of The New Time
The changes during the last few years on physical as well as on spiritual level are big and vast. People have been supplied with unique Reiki symbols in consideration of their contemporary way of life.
This message is addressed to all people who have been given the second level of the traditional reiki about the new symbols:
- A symbol for the bond with the spiritual teacher which is used for stomach, shoulders and hand problems. The symbol is also for the balance between the female (yin) and male (yang) energy of the body and others.
- A symbols for the decongestion of tubules in the body like sinusitis or other similar symptoms and also in cases of different body blockages.
- A symbol for the cleansing of karma defective and protection against future karma. The symbol is also for attracting things from the physical world, for bringing together kindred souls, for broken down hearts, love disappointments and other issues in that aspect.
- A symbol for skin renewal, cleansing of scars and traumas. This is the cosmetic symbol.
For people working with power plus reiki:
- A symbol for people suffering from broken spirit and feel miserable and discouraged with their life. The symbol also cleanses the problems with the lungs, liver, heart, thyroid gland and others.
- A symbol for the strengthening and stabilization of the immune system. This symbol unites and consolidates power, magnitude, time and space.
- A symbol linked to the Tree of Life. This symbol is suitable for people who feel lonely, who fear death and have other similar problems. This symbol is suitable for people devoted to different causes.
- A symbol that awakens and increases love among people. This symbol is used to heal Mother Earth.
- A symbol that helps people recover after an insultus celebri on the left side.
- A symbol that helps people recover after an insultus celebri on the right side.
- A symbol that helps people restore their broken relationships with other people. This symbol helps people overcome different phobia like enclosed spaces (claustrophobia), fear from heights (acrophobia) and other such problems.
- A symbol that helps childless people. This symbol helps people overcome the problems they may have with relatives, neighbors and with other people.
- A symbol that cleanses the evil in a person. This symbol helps people overcome the problems they may have with state institutions or private enterprises. It also helps educate people in moral values if such are lacking in their daily relationships.