Power + Reiki
Power+Reiki (strengthened Reiki) is the next stage of Traditional Reiki. This system was created in the end of the 90s by the world teacher Sathya Sai Baba who entrusted it to his student Dr. Samir Kale to spread it in various locations on the planet. In the beginning of 2006, Sathya Sai Baba gave his permission and together with Dr. Samir Kale personally took part in the initiation of the first teacher in Power+Reiki from Europe - Kiril Stoyanov.
Power+Reiki is an effective method to increase one's own energy, giving an opportunity for complete use of the entire energy of the healer. It will be especially valuable for himself, as well as for the others. It increases the awareness level and the effectiveness of all endeavors. Various powers can be sensed with it on a physical, ethereal, mental, spiritual and karmic level. A necessary condition for Power+Reiki training is that the volunteering student must have completed the second stage of Traditional Reiki.
Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba was born on 23 Nov 1926 in the Puttaparthi village on the coast of the Chitravati river in the state of Andhra Pradesh in South India. His childhood friends tell stories how since he was little Sai Baba exhibited unusual abilities - he had free command of levitation, he materialized all kinds of fruits and sweets for his friends, stopped floods, healed sick people. When Sathya Sai Baba was only five years old he was already called an incarnation of God's wisdom because he exhibited deep spiritual knowledge, insight and clairvoyance. He did not have to develop these qualities and abilities because he had them by birth.
Ten Principles of Sathya Sai Baba:
- Honor the land you were born on as sacred. Even in your thoughts you should not cause harm to your country.
- Respect all religions equally.
- Realize the brotherhood among people. Love everyone.
- Keep your home clean.
- Practice charity but do not encourage poor people by giving away money.
- Never take or give bribes.
- Harness your envy and jealousy.
- Do everything by yourself even if you are rich and have servants. Serve society in person.
- Develop love for the Supreme Mind. Be repulsed by sin.
- Comply with the laws of your country. Be a model citizen.